We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (excluding American Express)
- Cheque, money order or direct deposit
- Customers can pay for computer packages using Centrepay
- If you wish to pay for your item using Centrepay, please place your order through our sales team on 1800 112 205
- We can assist you in filling in the Centrepay form, which you will need to submit to Centrelink to pay for your order
Only one computer package can be purchased per transaction.
Full payment of all charges is required prior to shipment.
Any orders not paid within 30 days will have items returned to stock and the order cancelled.
- Advertised prices do not include shipping costs
- Dispatch will occur within 10 business days of receiving full payment and eligibility confirmation
- We ship all laptop and desktop packages nationwide using Toll Priority and their affiliated couriers at a flat rate of $40 per item
- You will receive consignment details when your item has left our warehouse in New South Wales
- We ship spare parts through Australia Post
- We do not ship to:
- PO Box addresses
- Parcel Lockers or Parcel Collect addresses
- Some rural areas or islands within Australia
- International addresses
- If you are in doubt, contact us on our freecall number 1800 112 205 or email us to find out about shipping prior to purchasing from our website
- If the courier cannot deliver to your stated address and the package is returned to us,
you will be charged for re-shipping your order
- If you find any physical damage to the item or items are missing in the shipment, you must report this to our Call Centre on our freecall number 1800 112 205 or email us within 2 business days of delivery
- If you fail to report any of the above incidents within 2 business days, you will be responsible for any repairs or replacements
- We provide 6 months of free telephone Technical Support to customers who purchase a Desktop or Laptop
- The 6 months of free telephone technical support begins from date of delivery of your computer package, and expires 180 days after date of initial delivery
- Customers who require Technical Support after 6 months of purchasing a computer package from us can purchase a SafetyNet Technical Support Subscription
- To find out what our technical support covers, refer to our SafetyNet Scope of Services page
Warranty and Refunds
Our full disclosure about warranty and refunds can be found here.